We use different cookies on this website to enhance your user experience and our services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you browse most websites. Your consent is required for cookies to be stored on your device, with some exceptions.
You can manage your preferences below by changing the settings for all or some cookies. You can also allow or disable all cookies.
What information do we collect?
The cookies that we store on your device with your consent allow us to collect the following information:
- Information relating to the device you are using:
- the type of device you are using (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.);
- your device’s operating system (macOS, iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry, etc.);
- your device’s plug-in types and versions;
- your Internet provider (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc.);
- the browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.);
- the advertising ID of your device’s operating system;
- your device’s IP address;
- your device’s geolocation data;
- your language preferences.
- Browsing and user-behavior data:
- statistics on the traffic of the various pages of our website (such as the category of goods or services found on the pages you visit, the amount of time you spend on them, their timestamp, etc.);
- the full URL path to, through and from our website;
- delivery and read receipts for sales, marketing and information emails that we may send to you, provided that you have given your consent where necessary.
- Information regarding any e-commerce sections and/or promotion banners that you access on the website, as well as any third-party media and advertisements that are or may have been delivered to you:
- the URL and/or the purpose of the website and/or the mobile application that you browse/have browsed, and where the advertisements are likely to be, or have been, delivered to you;
- details of any advertisements that are/have been delivered to you (advertiser ID, type of advertisement, etc.);
- your interaction with these advertisements (time spent looking at the advertisements, any clicks, etc.);
- what you do after clicking on the advertisements (downloading an application, answering a questionnaire, etc.);
- the number of times that you have received the delivered advertisements.
- Your personal information (age or age bracket, gender, stated and/or likely socio-economic category, likely interests, etc.) relating to your activity online and/or on the website (based on the pages visited, products viewed, searches made, etc.).
What are the cookies used for and how long are they stored?
We and our partners use several types of cookies for different purposes.
- Strictly necessary cookies (Required)
These cookies are required for the site to function optimally. Their settings cannot be changed. They enable us to give you access to the main features of the site (language used, display resolution, account login, shopping basket, wish list, etc.) and provide you with online advice.
These essential cookies do not require your consent.
Name of cookie
Duration of cookie
|This cookie issued to track if a user is currently logged or not
|24 days and 3,5 hours
|Check an user who is in Germany has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in Hungary has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in Italy has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in US has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in Korea has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in Turkey has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in India has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in Japan has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in Brazil has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in Espanol has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in UK has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user who is in China has clicked to « MERSEN PORTAL » and loaded mersen.com or has not
|Check an user has accepted cookie or has not
- Performance cookies
These cookies count and analyze visitors to our website (traffic, pages viewed, average time per visit, etc.) with a view to enhancing the website’s performance. By allowing these cookies, you help improve our website. These cookies require your prior consent.
Name of Cookie
Duration of cookie
|Google Analiytic session ID storage
|Google Analiytic session ID storage
|Used to throttle request rate
- Advertising and social media cookies
These cookies are used to tailor our advertising on third-party websites, including on social media, to your preferences, as well as to assess the effectiveness of our campaigns. If you disable these cookies, advertisements, including our own, will continue to appear while you browse. However, they will not reflect your interests and will therefore be less relevant to you. These cookies require your prior consent.
Name of Cookie
Duration of cookie
|To check if the user agrees the policy for Google
As third-party applications are included on our website, some cookies may be set by our partners. The setting and use of these third-party cookies are subject to our partners’ personal data protection policies.
Third-party cookies on the website are performance cookies.
These cookies require your prior consent.
Your cookie preferences
There are several ways to set your cookie preferences.
- Setting your preferences using the tool on our website
We ask for your consent, primarily through a cookie banner, before any cookies are stored on your device.
In particular, the banner gives you the option to change your settings for the cookie types set out above.
You can change your preferences at any time, or disable these cookies (except browsing cookies that are strictly necessary for the use of our website), by clicking here.
Your preferences are applied using a cookie. If you clear all the cookies saved on your device (via your browser), we – and our partners – will no longer remember your preferences.
- Changing your browser settings
To block these cookies, you can also change cookie settings through your browser. Most browsers’ default settings allow cookies to be installed. However, if you wish, you can change the settings of your browser so that it automatically blocks all cookies or allows/blocks cookies on a case-by-case basis before they are installed. You can also regularly clear the cookies on your device through your browser. The settings for each browser are different.
As a general rule, you can disable cookies by selecting the relevant settings in your browser (these settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Settings” menu of the browser) for each of your browsing devices (tablet, smartphone, computer, etc.).
Please note that disabling all cookies may result in your being unable to use or access certain features on our website.
Your browser’s help menu will show you how to set your cookie preferences. It can be found at the following addresses:
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac ,
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For example, if you want to clear all or some cookies, follow the steps below:
- For Internet Explorer™: select Tools, then Internet options. On the General tab, click Settings under Browsing history. Then click View files and select the cookies you would like to disable. Next, close the window with the list of cookies and click twice on OK to continue browsing.
- For Firefox: click on the Firefox menu icon and select Tools and then Options. In the window that displays, select Privacy and click Remove individual cookies. Select the cookies you wish to disable and then remove them.
- For Safari: select Settings then Preferences. In the window that displays, select Privacy/Security and then click Show cookies. Select the cookies you wish to disable and then click Remove or Remove All.
- For Chrome: click on the Google menu icon and then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. Under Privacy and security, click Content settings. To disable cookies: Select Block sites from setting any data, click Cookies and other site data, then hover the cursor over the site that created the cookie and click the X in the right-hand corner, or select Remove all.